Pure Zest Terms & Conditions
The serious legal stuff because there is always one! Feel free to grab yourself a cuppa first and make yourself comfortable!
We appreciate that some may feel that they are a bit ‘wordy’ if there is anything that you are unsure about, please drop us a line!
Welcome to Pure Zest (www.purezest.co.uk) please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you join one of our membership schemes.
Where the words ‘Pure Zest, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ are used in this document, they are all references to Sharyn Coleman and Elaine White trading as Pure Zest.
By joining one of the membership schemes of Pure Zest via our website or in person you agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions. This takes effect immediately on joining. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following please do not continue with your membership application.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by any such changes. However, we will endeavour, where we can to inform you in advance. Any changes to membership benefits and/or new features/functionality that either change or enhance either the membership packages, availability of services including the website, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. Your continued membership of Pure Zest will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the changes you should stop your membership.
1) Certain services made available on Pure Zest website may require registration for membership. Should you register for these services you are representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract i.e. over the age of 18 years. You also agree to:
i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required.
ii) Ensure that your membership payments are made via standing order and that you understand that cancelling the standing order also cancels your membership.
iii) Whilst there is no minimum commitment for membership and members are permitted to change their membership, we do ask that if you are a C4 member you let us know of your decision to leave as soon as you can as conference space limited and there is demand for it we can therefore ensure that your conference space is filled efficiently.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or not in accordance with our registration requirements or these Terms and Conditions we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services.
2) We do not make any warranties, guarantees or representations either express or implied that registration of any business enterprise will result in increase of revenue, profit, practice size or number of customers/clients, sales or general popularity.
3) We reserve the right to amend and/or remove any benefits of registration of membership without notice as the needs of the business dictates.
Use of the Pure Zest Offices
4) Certain levels of membership permit members use of the Pure Zest Offices in certain circumstances. These are applicable to all levels of membership, the circumstances are:
i) As a member you are permitted to use the ‘Zest Space’ area of the office for work use during the hours of 8 am – 6pm You agree that:
a) You are permitted to use any refreshment that may be available in the kitchen area, however, Pure Zest are not obliged to provide specific types of refreshment including fresh items such as milk. Whilst you are welcome to bring refreshments if you leave them in the kitchen it will be assumed they are for the use by other members.
b) You shall not use the office for any illegal or immoral purposes
c) You shall not do or permit or suffer to be done in or upon the office any act or anything which may be or become a nuisance damage, or annoyance to either Pure Zest or any other members of Pure Zest or adjoining tenants, licensees or occupiers of the adjoining offices or neighbouring buildings.
d) You are not permitted to leave any belongings within the office. Any such belongings left by you is done at your own risk and Pure Zest is not responsible for the security or insurance of such belongings.
e) You shall ensure that you register in the Office Diary that you are in attendance on entering the Office. This is for Fire Safety Purposes. In the event of a fire all members are responsible for evacuating themselves safely out of the building and ensuring jointly with all other members and those present in the office that the Office Diary is taken out of the building and that all persons listed in the Office Diary are present outside. In the event that someone listed has not evacuated the building all Members present are responsible for ensuring that the Chief Fire Officer on the scene is notified immediately.
ii) You shall use your best endeavours to share the use of the Zest Space and Office area amicably and peaceably with other members as Pure Zest from time to time shall permit and must not interfere with or otherwise obstruct such shared occupation in anyway whatsoever nor cause any disturbance to neighbouring offices.
iii) You must keep the Zest Space and other shared parts of the office in good and clean condition.
iv) Whilst Pure Zest will endeavour to keep all furniture and fittings in good order and condition as is reasonably possible, you must make good any damage to Furniture and Furnishings caused by you and replace with articles of a similar kind and value any items broken or damaged by you as reasonably requested by Pure Zest.
v) You shall inform Pure Zest immediately of any damage or loss happening in the Office and all other shared parts of the Office whether you accept liability or not for the damage in question.
vi) You shall not bring any Pet into the office
vii) You shall not smoke in the Office
5) As a key holder member you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and also those separately agreed to by your licence agreement.
Termination of your use and/or the Pure Zest website
6. We reserve the right from time to time – or at any time, to modify, discontinue, either temporarily or permanently our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to our users. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party if this occurs. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions, that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be in the interest of Pure Zest and/or of our users as a whole.
Your use of our content is restricted in that:
7) Unless expressly permitted you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content thereon except as permitted in paragraph b) and that you may make one print copy that is limited to personal interest or use only.
b) In accordance with current copyright law you may from time to time excerpt and use materials within and on this site consistent with the principles of ‘fair use’.
c) Neither you or any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not be authorised by us.
Consequences of breach of Terms & Conditions
8)You will be responsible for any harm we suffer as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions or for any breach by you or your representations and warranties. You agree to indemnify us (Pure Zest and it’s respective members) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any breach by you or your representations and warranties hereunder.
9) Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, ‘Trojan horses’ or other destructive materials to our site. We do not guarantee or warrant that our site or material that may be downloaded from our site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
Liability of Pure Zest
10) Pure Zest and its affiliates, respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenue, loss of business, loss of data, in any way related to your membership or use of our website or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies either in your membership or our website (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions), even if Pure Zest has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the Pure Zest.
11) Pure Zest is not responsible any inaccuracy, omission and/or errors that may be contained within any of the events listed either on the Pure Zest website or other promotional material. The information provided by Pure Zest (and associated social media) is for reference only and is the responsibility of the Event organiser and/or Third Party. Your relationship with any third party and/or event organiser is set out below under ‘Your relationship with any third party’
12) In the event of any Event, including those organised by Pure Zest, however described, being cancelled or the cost per person being reduced in any way, the cost of the listing is as was originally stated and there is no refund available for any difference in cost.
Third Party Websites
13) We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites. Nor are we responsible for the availability, quality or content of any goods or services provided by third parties that may be linked to our site. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such third parties.
Your relationship with any third party
14) You agree and acknowledge that your correspondence, transactions, business dealings or contractual relationship with any third parties found on, registered with, or through Pure Zest or any of the services, including payment for, delivery of related goods and services, and all other terms, conditions, representations and warranties related to such dealings are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable in any way, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available through such third parties.
15) Any dispute between us will be governed by UK law.
16) If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions this shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you agree that the court should endeavour to give the effect to the intent of the provision in question and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble for reading these terms and conditions! We appreciate that some may feel that they are a bit ‘wordy’ if there is anything that you are unsure about, please drop us a line!